Thursday, November 3, 2011

Black Box wine







I have been known to whine for a great glass of wine,but for now I don't have to. I got the chance to try out a great wine through http://www.bzzagent.com/. Black Box wine comes in, as the name says,... a black box! It's the first and only boxed wine I have ever tried. I think it's because of the stigma of boxed wine, you think of low quality,but not with Black Box! It's comparable to if not better than alot of bottled wines I have tried. In fact, it's a winner of 21 gold medals!!! It comes in Sauvignon Blanc, Shiraz, Pinot Grigio, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, Merlot, and my personal favorite, Malbec. If you love wine like I do, I guarantee you'll find one that you love.


The box size that I tried is the equivalent of 4 x 750 ml bottles! Fear not, this particular box is specifically designed to keep the wine fresh for a long time! I like to keep one of these in my refrigerator at all times, and they're also excellent for parties! This container is also a great value. It only costs between $20-$25, depending where you live. For the amount of wine you get ,that's an excellent value! For those of you who don't want a container that big, Black Box also comes in tetra-paks, which are much smaller. Where can I find this Black Box wine you ask?


Simply go to http://www.blackbox.com/ and you're sure to find a store near you with their store locater.


You won't regret it!

1 comment:

Please Comment and Share,TY! :)