Tuesday, May 22, 2012

HOUSE,M.D. FINALE (no spoilers)



   It's the end of an era.Tonight was the finale of House,M.D."Everybody Dies" after 8 seasons and 177 episodes. Never before have I adored a television program this much but, like everything else in life,all good things must come to an end I suppose. One hour before the finale there was a special one hour behind-the-scenes "House M.D. Swan Song" where Hugh Laurie spent some time on the opposite side of the the camera for a change.I didn't know what to expect for the finale at all and it definitely lived up to a superb ending. During the entire episode I cried, I laughed and I was shocked. I will however not spoil it for the fans who have yet to watch it on dvd ,repeats or through a dvr.Hugh Laurie has always been a pure genius as Dr Gregory House,and my only condolence is that I own all the episodes on dvd except of course for the final season which has yet to be released on dvd.Why,oh why did it have to end though? I'm sure that with a little tweeking on the writing ,it could have not only continued but excelled for years to come.Whatever the reason,there never was,nor will there ever be a show as great as House. Goodbye old friend, Dr Gregory House,"Everybody Lies".




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment and Share,TY! :)