Thursday, October 4, 2012

Unreal Candy Product Review



GET UNJUNKED!What do I mean? I got to try Unreal candy through a Bzzagent campaign and their motto is GET UNJUNKED because their candy contains no artificial colors or flavors,no corn syrup,no hydrogenated oils and less sugar than other candies.Why do we need all that junk anyway? As you can see above there are 5 different varieties of Unreal candy.I got to try the peanut butter cups,the milky way variety and the snickers variety.From the first bite I could immediately taste the lower sugar content. It only took me a few seconds to get used that, although I don't know if it's because I have been avoiding sugar for quite some time.They were all actually quite good,but my favorite of all was the milky way variety.I could barely tell the difference between this version and the original one.
   My shopping experience for these Unreal candies was a bit humorous.I went to one of my local CVS stores and I immediately looked around the candy in front of the registers.Wouldn't you know it? The Unreal candy was right in front of the one open register on the bottom shelf.Just my luck! I had to grab at the boxes quickly between customers lol. If the Unreal candies sparked your interest,please head over to http://getunreal.com/ for even more detailed information.They can be found at CVS,Staples,Walgreens and more stores near you.Give them a try today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment and Share,TY! :)