Sunday, May 19, 2013

Horrible Experience

What a day!I did what I always do on Saturdays.I also picked up my father from his social club and I got ready to relax while he stayed downstairs to transplant his cucumber seedlings.Next thing I know,my doorbell rings.I look out the balcony door and I see these strangers.I ask what is going on and she asks me if I'm related to this man.I ask why.She says that he fell down.I practically FLEW down the stairs and out the front.My father was on the floor on his back but he seemed fine.He's such a heard-headed person that he REFUSED help to get up from anyone but me.I took his hands and he got up very easily.I asked him how it happened and if he was ok."Yes! He shouted,I just fell!"Then he tells me to plant the cucumber plants and to water all the plants.The he asked,"Didn't you hear me yelling for you???"."No dad,I didn't hear you from 2 floors up with the television on".One of these days he's going to give me a heart attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment and Share,TY! :)