Sunday, August 12, 2012

Product Review: Rubbermaid Lunchblox

Rubbermaid LunchBlox - Lunch Containers

 When I was a young girl, I remember my mom wrapping my peanut butter and jelly sandwiches in aluminum foil and placing them into my school bag with a thermos. By the time lunch time came around my sandwich was all mushed up and funky looking, plus my schoolbag smelled funny.Oh the memories!
      Fast forward a couple of decades and Rubbermaid has just come out with it's new meal kits called Lunchblox! Lunchblox come in three different meal kits including the sandwich kit,the salad kit and the entree kit. Each container easily snaps into the reusable Blue Ice which is included in the kits, keeping the meals chilled and saving space in your lunch box or bag.The lids close securely to prevent spills and to keep the food fresh. Besides being adorable and extremely useful, Rubbermaid Lunchblox are microwave,dishwasher and freezer safe PLUS they are BPA-free!
    Need a new lunch bag to go with your Lunchblox? Rubbermaid has really nice bags for you too.Check them out here,and while you're there you can print a $1.50 coupon for the Lunchblox!

    Rubbermaid LunchBlox - Lunch Containers
  By now I know you love them as much as I do and I'm sure you're dying to know where you can find the Rubbermaid Lunchblox products. You can purchase them at Rubbermaid.com, Target, Kmart,Walmart, Kroger and other stores near you.Shop early before they're all snatched up!

Disclaimer: I was provided with one or more of the above items by Rubbermaid to facilitate my review but all opinions are strictly my own.I was under no obligation to provide a positive review and I only do so for products and services that I believe are good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment and Share,TY! :)