Friday, October 5, 2012

Bows-N-Ties Review

Embroidered Polka Dot Tie in Midnight Blue

  Wow! What an amazing tie! Don't you think? This is just one of the many amazing ties of the line called Cavallieri which is now being offered by Bows-N-Ties.com. These ties are all handmade from the finest silk and they retail for $50-$60. But wait..you can get them from Bows-N-Ties.com for only $24.90! It's an unbelievable price for a gorgeous,quality tie.They can offer them at this price because they're an online only business and they import them directly,cutting costs which can be passed down to you.
   The tie pictured above is the one I received to try and review,although mine was in a burgundy color. The picture actually doesn't do it justice.It's embroidered with silver metallic polka dots which make it look oh so regal.
                           The Unboxing


The Cavallieri tie arrived beautifully packaged sealed in plastic and then wrapped in tissue paper.I never imagined that I would receive such a modern and distinguished-looking tie.Again,the picture doesn't do it justice,the metallic thread is just breathtaking on the tie.You can tell by the way they package the ties that Bows-N-Ties really cares about their products and their customers.
                                          A close-up 
 The tie feels silky and luxurious of course,since it's made of silk.Calvin Klein's got nothing on these ties and with these prices you can purchase several without breaking the bank while looking as if you did. I know I will be purchasing several for the upcoming holidays.
    Being a single NYC gal, I tried to get my little brother to pose with the tie on,but as expected he said no. He was more than happy to take and keep the tie though lol .Ah the joys of having a brother :)
  I have browsed Bows-N-Ties.com and there are hundreds if not thousands of colors,styles,polka dot,striped,textured, and I can go on and on.They have ties for any and every man.
    I hope by now you have gotten a taste of the quality and beauty of these ties.Please visit Bows-N-Ties.com to see the complete selection and remember......the holidays :)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

2 comments:

Please Comment and Share,TY! :)