Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The X by Lorena Bathey-book review



 
              

      It's funny that all throughout school I dreaded the reading assignments,but now I love to pick up a good book to read before bed.I think it must have been because they were chosen for me, and I had to run around to find them and read them in 2 days.Times were really tough before e-readers were invented.
     I caught site of The X by Lorena Bathey on Tomoson and I knew I wanted to read it.I was lucky to be chosen for a book review and I received a copy autographed by the author herself! So cool,right?
    It took me two evenings to read The X only because I read it in bed and I was very tired.I really wanted to keep going,to find out what happens,but the first night I was so exhausted that I fell asleep and the book dropped from my hands.The book is actually a very easy read,but you will want to read it in one day because of all the mystery and suspense!
   The X is about a woman named Clarissa Hadonfield,a wife of 20 years and mother to two sons.One day out of nowhere she receives divorce papers at the door! Clarissa winds up hiring Bryce Brightman,an ex-FBI agent to find out what is going on with Ben,her husband. Bryce helps Clarissa to find her physical strength to fight to get her sons back.
   As I was reading The X, I thought of a good friend of mine who also received divorce papers at the door.The X portrays a very possible scenario besides being a form of entertainment. That is just one of the reasons that I recommend The X to everyone,the other being that it was jam-packed full of action,adventure and mystery.Pick up a copy today!!

 

    I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment and Share,TY! :)