Tuesday, July 10, 2012

imPRESS Press On Manicure

imPRESS Press-On Manicure


Can you believe I've never used fake nails before ? I think I've done just about everything else with them but that. I was a little skeptical when I first received the imPRESS nails from Broadway nails and Influenster. I received a color called Stiletto which seems to be a cross between mauve and brown,somewhat.It's a nice color but I would wear it more towards the Fall or Winter.I prefer lighter and brighter colors in the Spring and Summer.Applying the nails are incredibly easy.You go through all the sizes and match them up to your natural nails.You then go ahead and use the prep pad in the bottle to make sure your nails are perfectly clean.Once that's done you peel the backing of the nail ,apply and press hard.That's it,you're done! The nails are available in both solids and prints.I'm dyingggg to try the prints! They're all to-die-for! When done correctly the nails should last about 7 days,not bad eh? When washing dishes and such,I would wear plastic gloves to help keep them on as long as possible.The nails are easily removed by applying nail polish remover along the edges,waiting a minute and peel them off. Simple as that.I highly recommend imPRESS nails,especially when you're going to an event and you need to look your best,but you can wear them every day even! Check out the colors and styles at www.impressmanicure.com  and pick up your imPress nails today!


Click to open image!Click to open image!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment and Share,TY! :)