Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies

Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies
 I was extremely excited to receive my first Voxbox from Influenster! Included in the product samples was a Quaker soft baked oatmeal cookie.I have to say that I had devoured it as soon as I opened my package! This cookie is extremely soft and fresh and it tastes like homemade!My only regret was that I only had one :)
I love Quaker products! I eat their hot instant oatmeal daily for breakfast.The cookies are made with whole grain Quaker oats and they provide a good source of fiber.Each cookie is individually packaged to maintain it's freshness,and they only contain 6 grams of fat per serving! Not bad at all! Where can you find them? Basically everywhere! Supermarkets and big box stores should all have them.Pick them up today! You'll thank me later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please Comment and Share,TY! :)